High School Is STILL The Worst

 So I've been out of high school for one year, so imagine my surprise when I found out today that there's still issues happening because of my school. So in high school I took a theater class in my junior year every other day and senior year every day. With these classes, I payed for college credits that I received from a community college near me, so I can transfer it to my actual college that I attend. I forgot to transfer those credits until recently (I failed a class and FASFA won't consider me a sophomore until I get 30 credits πŸ™„). Well I got an email today from the community college that I received credits from and they told me that my transcript request has been declined because my high school told them I was an audit for the class and wasn't graded on any assignments. First of all, where the fuck did it say I was an audit??? Second of all, I took the class twice and payed for those credits, I should be getting them. Not only is my high school fully bs-ing to this community college, my friend who also took the class with me said that she didn't get the credits because it only counted if she attended that community college... So no matter what I do, I'm not gonna get those credits. It's a pain in my ass because now I have to contact my high school and correct them and then contact the community college again to see if they'll send me the credits that I payed for. 

Okay, angry rant over. Thank you for reading, lots of love!

- CherryπŸ’‹

Comments

  1. You deserved those credits. I hope it’s not too hard to get them for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tips on surviving high school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have an amazing group of friends, keep up with your homework, and have the best time of your life! Those 4 years go by fast

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

Angels: The Rise and Normalization of ED Culture