Perfume Review
So I recently started looking for a new signature perfume cause I started getting bored of anything cherry scented. Don't get me wrong, I still love my current perfume rotation, I just want to experiment. So I got two perfumes from Demeter. Here's my review:
Funeral Home (0.5 fl oz)
Price: $10
Notes: Carnations, Chrysanthemums, Mahogany
Thoughts: The title wasn't lying. When I first sniffed it, it smelled sterile, like alcohol. When I sniffed it a second time, it smelled like an actual funeral home. I could visually imagine a room with rows of seats, people in black, prayer cards, and a coffin in the middle. I was really taken aback by how eerie it smelled, but I strangely loved it. I kept going back to sniff the bottle. The scent originally started strong, but it died down after a few hours. Besides that, I really like it. 4/5
Holy Water (0.5 fl oz)
Price: $10
Notes: Holy Water (surprise surprise)
Thoughts: At first, I didn't really love it. Maybe it's because I haven't been to church in years, but I didn't really get holy water. It leaned more into the water aspect. It smelled fresh with a hint of (I think) incense or herbs. After about an hour, It made me just smell clean. I kinda smelled like my Aunt. It was just an okay kinda scent, nothing special besides the name. 3/5
So thats all I have for tonight, I didn't know what else to blog about. I wanna try out more perfumes from Demeter and a few other companies I currently have my eyes on. If you have any recommendations, please feel free to drop a comment. I'm looking for a gothic scent that lasts long and smells kinda strong, enough for people to turn around and ask what I'm wearing. Love you lots!
- Cherry π
<3
ReplyDeleteGah I adore your page
ReplyDeleteI recommend perfumes with notes of pistachio!
ReplyDelete