Romanticizing Life

If you've read my other posts, first of all, I love you. Second of all, you probably remember me talking about romanticizing my life. Well I wanted to share some things that I've been doing to make life less meh. This is just the stuff that I do that I found to help a lot. 

1. Walks - I've always loved going on walks, especially in the summer. It's a great way to stretch out your limbs, get out of the house, and have some alone time. I like to put in my headphones and play my fav music while I walk for about 45 minutes. Usually I leave the house within the first hour of getting out of bed, that way I'm energized first thing in the morning. Even on days where I'm super busy, I find some time to get up and walk to a coffee shop nearby or get some food. 

2. Playlists - I legit have a playlist for everything. My favorite artists, seasons, different emotions, parties, pre games, EVERYTHING! It just helps when I'm feeling a certain way and I want my music to match me. New job? Happy playlist. Going through a break up? I got Lana Del Rey queued up. Going to a party? Ayesha babes! You can never too many playlists.

3. Live Like You're In A Movie - You play the starring role! The cameras can not get enough of you. Live life like you're being projected on the big screen. Your alarm in the morning is just the intro music. When something good happens, your fans are rooting for you! Personally, this mentally makes me really confident in myself. I've found myself able to speak my mind cause this is my show!

4. Rose Water - This is more of a personal thing that I like to do as a spiritual person. I've always practiced a bit of witchcraft since freshman year of high school, but I was all over the place. Now I know that I lean more towards tarot, glamour magic and manifestations. One of the things I use is rose water. I mix it with body shimmer while saying my intentions out loud (usually self love). I put it in a perfume bottle and leave rose quartz next to it. It adds a little hint of magic to my day and rose water is good for the skin. Just make sure the roses you use don't have any pesticides on them.

5. Accessories - Super simple, I just add a piece of jewelry to my outfit before I leave the house. Usually it's a necklace, earrings or a bracelet. It makes me feel more glamorous and accessorized. 


That's all the things I do to make life a little easier! I hope you enjoyed reading, love you lots!!

- Cherry πŸ’‹

Comments

  1. Yess why live like everyone else who's only focus is surviving and seeing the next day when you can sit and realize all thats right infront of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And Exactly! like I want to enjoy my time here on earth and romanticize it as much as possible. A little whimsy never hurt anyone. And I did the same thing! started a blog to try and romanticize my boring little life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

High School Is STILL The Worst

Angels: The Rise and Normalization of ED Culture